Dindu nuffin, blm, protesty, wojna rasowa w USA 2.0

1688232568963.png

1688232601725.png

Polać mu wódeczki, do spodu z czarnymi małpami

A później płacz o rasizm i uprzedzenia, jak sami nie umieją powstrzymać swojej społeczności.

Jak zwykle przeciwko nim bez powodu. Dodatkowo ciekawy komentarz pod filmem:
"I must add more. In my Walmart that shut down last year, every single time I bought anything, the man at the exit checking shoppers items to make sure people was not stealing, always checked my items thoroughly. It never failed. I was buying dog and cat food. He was black and I am white. I came from the checkout area so he should have known I had paid for mine but black customers were not being stopped even when they were leaving the store with TVs in their cart and they had not gone through the checkout. To me it was an inside job where the guy that was hired to prevent theft was actually helping theft happen. I called him out on it every time. I said to him it looks like you are targeting a paying white customer and you are not even stopping your own kind who did not come from a checkout. He just laughed and said it is random and I said if it was random I would not be checked every time. When they first opened they realized there was a large theft problem. It started out as a 24 hour full size state of the art Walmart and within the first month they decided to remodel it to being 60% smaller so they could handle the thievery and then only had the store open 8 AM to 10 PM. Very inconvenient with checkout lines full all day. Most of the shopping trip was standing in line. They still could not make money with the thievery so it shut down. You can thank the so called "brothas" and "sistas" for thinking Walmart is the free store."

A później płacz o rasizm i uprzedzenia, jak sami nie umieją powstrzymać swojej społeczności.

Jak zwykle przeciwko nim bez powodu. Dodatkowo ciekawy komentarz pod filmem:
"I must add more. In my Walmart that shut down last year, every single time I bought anything, the man at the exit checking shoppers items to make sure people was not stealing, always checked my items thoroughly. It never failed. I was buying dog and cat food. He was black and I am white. I came from the checkout area so he should have known I had paid for mine but black customers were not being stopped even when they were leaving the store with TVs in their cart and they had not gone through the checkout. To me it was an inside job where the guy that was hired to prevent theft was actually helping theft happen. I called him out on it every time. I said to him it looks like you are targeting a paying white customer and you are not even stopping your own kind who did not come from a checkout. He just laughed and said it is random and I said if it was random I would not be checked every time. When they first opened they realized there was a large theft problem. It started out as a 24 hour full size state of the art Walmart and within the first month they decided to remodel it to being 60% smaller so they could handle the thievery and then only had the store open 8 AM to 10 PM. Very inconvenient with checkout lines full all day. Most of the shopping trip was standing in line. They still could not make money with the thievery so it shut down. You can thank the so called "brothas" and "sistas" for thinking Walmart is the free store."

Małpa wyjdzie z wakandy, wakanda z małpy nigdy. Proste.

Mając takie możliwości będąc tam, tak samo jak gównoskórzy w Europie, a oni wolą kraść i ciągnąć socjal to tylko potwierdza jak ważne jest przekazywanie następnym pokoleniom "white power" I że czarny to gówno, a nie człowiek. Proste.

Back