SOPA i ACTA, czyli... Cenzurowanie internetu

Cholera, jak ostatnio grałem w Deux Exa to myślałem sobie fajnie byłoby dożyć takich czasów ^^ a teraz Cyberpunk czuć wszędzie ...

Szczerze to nie pamiętam czegoś podobnego.

czyżby koniec świata zaczynał się od internetu ?? jeszcze tylko 11 miesięcy życia :-)

edyta:

sorry Meru, nie spojrzałem ;)

hhaah
ufcc.png

Ciągle o tym piszemy teraz :-) Wiem, że chciałeś jak najszybciej zapodać link i nie spojrzałeś :-) Cóż za emocje :-)

taka ciekawostka

Megaupload song controversy

On 9 December 2011, Megaupload published a music video titled: "The Mega Song", showing artists including Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Alicia Keys and will.i.am endorsing the company.[23] The music video was also uploaded to YouTube,[24] but was removed following a takedown request by the record company Universal Music Group (UMG). Megaupload said that the video contained no infringing content, commenting: "we have signed agreements with every featured artist for this campaign".[25] Megaupload requested an apology from UMG, and filed a lawsuit against the company in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, on 12 December 2011.[26][27] UMG denied that the takedown was ordered under the terms of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and said that the takedown was "pursuant to the UMG-YouTube agreement," which gives UMG "the right to block or remove user-posted videos through YouTube's CMS (Content Management System) based on a number of contractually specified criteria."[28] The video was subsequently returned to YouTube, with the reasons for the UMG takedown remaining unclear.[29] YouTube stated: "Our partners do not have the right to take down videos from YT unless they own the rights to them or they are live performances controlled through exclusive agreements with their artists, which is why we reinstated it."[30][31] Lawyers for will.i.am initially claimed that he had never agreed to the project, but on 12 December, he denied any involvement in the takedown notice.[32]

Konkret nuta na tym ugnazi

EDIT:
Fileserv zły? Od biedy filejungle jest jeszcze.

- fileserve usunął swój program zarobkowy, w którym płacił za pobrania plików
- videoBB zamknęło swój program zarobkowy
- filepost.com zawieszać konta z nielegalną treścią
- videozer zamknęło swój program zarobkowy
- uploaded.to nie jest już dostępne w USA

Te hostingi też niedługo wyzioną ducha ....

Swoją drogą z obecną sytuacją skojarzył mi się zwiastun do wyżej wymienionej gry Deus Ex: Human Revlution. Idealnie oddaje klimat tego co się obecnie dzieje.

Aż boje się iść spać bo wstanę rano to niczego nie będzie jak powiadał Kononowicz...

Oto wytyczne od Anonymous dla Polaków :D

Ok, let's take all those information into one message.

1. Thanks to all Anonymous, we are supporting Poland in Internet. We've got some Targets down and some in progress. All the time. We need to keep it until tuesday, if we can.
2. Poles are going to make a protests in biggest cities there. When? 24.01.2012, 4 pm. If You can go there and do what You should do, we will be waiting. Where is a protest in Your city? Check on FB!
3. If You want to make politician's life harder, You can always send e-mails to them! Check adressess in google, send as much as You want. Our government has to LISTEN to US!
4. We need all Your support! We are not soldiers, not lawyers, et cetera! We are Anonymous!
5. If You are going to protest, please, be patient, be calm, don't go to force and make some banners! May the NET be with You!

6. Protest's Schedule, TUESDAY, 24.01.2012, 4 pm.!
- Warsaw - ul. Jasna 14/16, 21.000 members
- Krakow - Sukiennice, 6.000 members (25.01., 6 pm.)
- Wroclaw - pl. Powstancow Warszawy 1, 1.000 members
- Gdansk - ul. Nowe Ogrody 8/12, 3.000 members (25.01., 4 pm.)
- Poznan - Stary Rynek, 4.000 members (26.01., 5 pm.)
- Lodz - Urzad Wojewodzki, 3.000 members (25.01, 6 pm.)

And all others You can check on FB! Go on! STAY CALM! BE PATIENT! AND MAY THE NET BE WITH YOU!

7. TO EVERYBODY! PLEASE, STAY CALM. DO NOT MAKE ANY CRAZY MOVES! RAMP, we said about, is not a place and time, I think. We can't do too many things in one time
icon_smile.gif

We are legion, We do not forgive, We do not forget, Expect us.

Now we are in Poland, but if we will have to come anywhere else... WE WILL!

REWOLUCJA! Rok 2012 rokiem zmian.... :) Majowie mieli racje! hahhahahaa. A tak na poważnie, jestem ciekaw jak to wszystko się skończy, czy prawo międzynarodowe typu ACTA/SOPA przejdzie i będzie nas kontrolować czy też może my jako ludzie obierzemy inną drogę. Ciekawe, ciekawe, będą następne miesiące.

Back