Tanio skóry nie sprzedam

Ale slowo slam samo w sobie nie opisuje techniki rzutu i z tego co wiem oznacza kazdy rzut w ktorym podnosisz swojego przeciwnika i rzucasz go na ziemie.

Jones-Mirror-Test.gif

centr_zps9a3d32a4.gif

iAPhxcdu8Rml9.gif

Majewski przesadził. Szuka teraz jakiejś sensacji, bo też własnie przegrał. Nie ma już swojego show, wypalił sie.

Byliśmy Herosami to już jest klasyka. oglądałem to 30 razy i za każdym razem mam beke z tego :D

Tim Kennedy próbuje załatawić sobie przeciwnika za Machidę :
"@TimKennedyMMA
Mr. @RichFranklin I'm not sure if you have plans Nov 6th? I just got stood up on for a date, and now need someone else to step in... ;-)"

"@TimKennedyMMA
Yo @mousasi_mma I'm not exactly sure where Leiden is, but I want to put you in a "Dutch oven". (See what I did there). Let's fight over it."

"@TimKennedyMMA
Hey @CungLe185 You vs me main-event at @ufc Fight For The Troops 3. I would also like to point out that you are old. Tk"

"@TimKennedyMMA
I have serious doubts that @CungLe185 is a good driver."

"@TimKennedyMMA
Hey @ChrisCamozzi I think you have bad hair, and should fight me in defense if your stylist. (My best attempt at picking a fight)"

"@TimKennedyMMA
Opportunity knocks @rafaelsaponatal you always win, but no one knows who you are. When I'm done with you, neither will you(Tough guy voice)"

"@TimKennedyMMA
Screw it.... Hey @Philippou185UFC want to get back in there asap? I promise not to wrestle if you promise not to punch me?!?!"

"@TimKennedyMMA
News flash!!! @nickdiaz209 I stole your pot, and bicycle. If you want them back you have to come out of retirement and fight me @ufc Nov 6th"

"@TimKennedyMMA
Mr. @wandfc Don't fight Chael Sonnen. He has better wrestling than me, and a better chin. I am a way easier fight. You vs Me Nov 6th @ufc"

"@TimKennedyMMA
You need to know Mr. @wandfc that one of my secret agents poised your food yesterday. You have to fight me if you want the antidote. #life"

"@TimKennedyMMA
Mr @ShogunRua Australia is a long flight how bout you/me in kentucky & we go at 195lbs. You don't need training camp since you don't train"

"@TimKennedyMMA

All @ufc fighters, This is the dude that you are all too scared to fight."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVN7hgBCMAAexnQ.jpg

Smiesznie czy nie, ale wiekszosc z nas ma podobne poglady ;).

ps. Ciekawe czy tesciowa za PPV zaplacila :F.

Back