Vale Tudo
Championship
Cohones
MMARocks
Ring ring

fghfg.jpg
Brock Lesnar here. Go.

Dana-White.jpg
: Hey Champ! It’s Dana. (silence) Dana White?!?! (silence) President of the UFC? Your boss?!? (silence) Stalky, bald, white guy that is always grumpy and is always trying to get you to do things you don’t want to?

fghfg.jpg
: Oh…Hey Dana. What do you want?

Dana-White.jpg
: Nothing really. Just checking in. Saw your new kickass beard. Looks good. (silence). So, I haven’t spoken to you in a few months and just wanted to see what you’ve been up to.

fghfg.jpg
: Killing animals, trying to avoid other humans, writing a book about me, thinking about accepting a ton of cash from Vince McMahon to appear at this year’s Wrestlemania. Fun fact, that’s why the Undertaker was at my last fight to try and hype this thing. So basically, same old, same old.

Dana-White.jpg
: I see. You seem very busy, but let me run something by you. One of our competitors… well I won’t say “competitor”, no one is our competitor… is holding this Heavyweight tournament over the next few months. I will never admit it publicly, but the tournament seems kickass and is probably going to steal a lot of attention away from what we are doing over the next few months and you know I can’t have that. So, my tiny friend Joe Silva and I were thinking that maybe you would want to be a coach on the new season of “The Ultimate Fighter” to help us out? Kind of take some of the wind out of Scotty Cokeface’s sails.

fghfg.jpg
: How much does it pay and can I do it from my place in Minnesota?

Dana-White.jpg
: Pay is pretty good, tons of exposure but you would have to come to Vegas for six weeks for the show’s filming.

fghfg.jpg
: I think I am going to pass and do Wrestlemania instead. I would only have to be away from home for a few days and it probably pays better. And its not like Mr. King of the PPV needs the exposure.

Dana-White.jpg
: Here’s the thing with Wrestlemania, you can’t do it.

fghfg.jpg
: (angry) Are you telling me what I can and cannot do? I know where you live! I have met your wife and many girlfriends!

Dana-White.jpg
: No, no, no. That’s not it. I AM not telling YOU what YOU can and cannot do it. It is our lawyers and our contract with you that says you can’t do it. In reality, you should be upset with your agent and lawyer for allowing this exclusivity clause.

fghfg.jpg
: Those sonofabitches!

Dana-White.jpg
: I know, Champ. I completely understand. But, since you can’t do Wrestlemania, you might as well be a coach on the new season of “The Ultimate Fighter”. I tell you what, I will match what Vince McMahon was going to pay you for Wrestlemania.

fghfg.jpg
: Alright, I’ll do it.

Dana-White.jpg
: Fantastic! How much was Vince going to pay you by the way?

fghfg.jpg
: Twenty million dollars

Dana-White.jpg
: (mumbling) Twenty million! Motherfuc—
fghfg.jpg
: Who is going to be the other coach by the way? That pussy Frank Mir? I would love to pound him again.

Dana-White.jpg
: Junior dos Santos. And after the taping is over, you will fight him sometime around June in possibly Vancouver.

fghfg.jpg
: No.

Dana-White.jpg
: No what?

fghfg.jpg
: I am not fighting dos Santos.

Dana-White.jpg
: Wait! Why?

fghfg.jpg
: Were you not there when I fought Velasquez? I am pretty sure dos Santos punches much harder than him and that does not bode well for me since I have issues getting hit in the face. Was Mir not available or something? How about that bowling ball Roy Nelson?

Dana-White.jpg
: Mir and Nelson are already fighting each other. Besides, dos Santos isn’t a wrestler like Cain so you should be able to take him down and keep him there. Just don’t get punched in the face in the process and you will be fine.

(long period of silence)

fghfg.jpg
: Alright. I will do it. But if my face gets messed up again, I am coming after you and I will get on top of you like I do my wife. And let me tell you, you don’t want that. She doesn’t even want that (click).

(Dial tone)

Dana-White.jpg
: Brock? Brock? You there? I guess he hung up. He seemed pretty pissed. Good thing I didn’t tell him he would have to fight Cain again if he beats JDS. I am sure his manager will tell him.

Source: Bloody Elbow

Wyciek rozmowy Dany White z Brockiem Lesnarem o udziale w TUFie

Tagi: Bez kategorii

Dlaczego redakcja tak nienawidzi Lesnara? Ja nie rozumiem, on jest takim wybitnym zawodnikiem! Lesnar numer jeden p4p!!

Widać, że jesteście nieobiektywni. Jak tak można?

<małym druczkiem>Historyjka zajebista, uśmiałem się po pachy :)

Tak trochę odbiegając od tematu to uważam za możliwe, że JDS zakończy karierę Brocka w MMA.

Jezeli przegra to bardzo prawdopodobne ze wroci do teatrzyku bo tam bedzie dostawal o wiele wiecej mamony

But if my face gets messed up again, I am coming after you and I will get on top of you like I do my wife. And let me tell you, you don’t want that. She doesn’t even want that…

HA ! HA ! HA !

Eeee nie sądzę ze JDS zakończy karierę Brocka. Dla mnie On już nie powinien wracać do Wrestlemanii tylko zostać w UFC i się rozwijać tak jak miało być od początku a nie sezonowa gwiazda. Może nie jestem jego jakimś specjalnym fanem ale skoro już go zaakceptowałem w tym sporcie to nie chciałbym żeby teraz go opuścił bo chociażby za mało dostał jeszcze XD

Lucifer oO nie wiem co powinien, a czego nie robić Brock. Patrząc jednak na jego przeszłość (najpierw zrezygnował z pro-wrestlingu, później nie wypalił football amerykański) mocny nokaut po wcześniejszych dwóch ciężkich walkach może go zniechęcić do dalszej zabawy.

Brock juz porazke z Cainem mocno przezyl, ale mysle ze przegrana z Cigano zakonczy jego kariere, jesli bedzie to porazka po druzgocacym nokaucie :D
Lesnar powie, szkoda zdrowia, mam dosc :D
A szkoda, bo przyznam, ze jego walki sa dla mnie bardzo emocjonujace, bo zawsze licze na to zeby dostal konkretny lomot :D

cebeka bjj:
Jeszcze jeden taki wpis i bede musial wywolac naszego naczelnego od wlepiania banow.

Cebeka, wyładowywanie frustracji poprzez pisanie idiotyzmów i bluzganie wszystkich dokoła nie poprawi Twojej sytuacji. Miło było Cię poznać, znakomite wrażenie po sobie pozostawiłeś…

Było nie usuwać tych postów. Za pół roku znów komuś zachce się wykopać kogoś pokrzywdzonego przez system i nie będzie dowodów na jego rzeczowość i kulturę osobistą.

P.S. Dobrze, że zrobiłem print screena :D

EDIT:
No i kolejny print screen na dowód, że mamy do czynienia z gimnazjalistą.

Cebeka BJJ:
Znowu przeginasz pałę
icon_biggrin.gif

Trochę tu byłeś, ale skończyłeś

PS. Już 2 posty Ci usuneli, mam nadzieje, że ten nade mną też usuną ..

Nie zrobię tego. Równie dobrze mógłbym je opublikować na forum, a to nie miałoby najmniejszego sensu, gdyż moderator uznał, że posty te powinny zostać usunięte.
Zostawię je na przyszłość, gdy wakaszimazu postanowi wskrzeszać kolejnego ukrzyżowanego.

No to Dana wyciągnał asa, bedzie sporo szumu a walka zakonczy sie szybciej niż z Cainem...
Dywizja UFC i bez kontuzji wypada blado, a teraz to jest tam tylko kilka nadmuchanych psotaci wykreowanych prze UFC a nie przez ich osiągnięcia.

zrobiłem sobie sjestę i teraz nie wiem co się stało, a interesuje mnie to tylko dlatego, że nie uważałem/uważam cebeka bjj za kogoś kto gada jakieś pierdoły(no dobra z tą fotką fedora to przesadził)

Kurde, cebeka znowu wpadł w berserkera? I mówicie że bluzga wszystkich naookoło? Szkoda, wydawał się w porządku.

Back