Newsy MMA Userów

KSW już parę lat temu robiło umizgi w stronę Lombarda. Chłop jdawno jest po drugiej stronie rzeki, ale to wciąż medialne nazwisko, więc nie wierzę, że K&L nie sondowali tego tematu. Zapewne casus słynnej świadomości liczb i wyszło, że u Czechów cyferki bardziej się zgadzają :fjedzia:
Czesi dawali tyle samo co KSW. 20 tysięcy euro a KSW 20 tysięcy złotych.

Screenshot_2023-02-10-13-31-20-510_com.android.chrome.jpg

Na Fightklub na żywo. W tym momencie ruszyła transmisja

Swedish fighter of Chechen origin Khamzat Chimaev told how Nate Diaz refused to fight him at UFC 279 despite the fact that Ramzan Kadyrov was willing to pay him $2 million.

“For the fight with Diaz, I was paid $ 1 million and a percentage of PPV. When everything changed, only a million remained. I offered Diaz to take all my money: both the fee and the percentage of the sale of broadcasts. Ramzan Akhmatovich called me and said he would give Nate $2 million to agree to the fight. I told Diaz, but he still refused.

He just found this opportunity to jump out. Nate didn’t want to fight me. I did not have an overweight of three or four kilograms, only 900 grams, but I could not remove them overnight, ”Chimaev said in an interview with the Captain Hardcore YouTube channel.

At the UFC 279 tournament, Chimaev was supposed to fight Nate Diaz, but in the end he did not make weight, and the UFC switched pairs. Chimaev faced Kevin Holland at a catchweight and won via submission in the first round.

Back