Dobre i ciekawe zdjęcia

FH3qaK6XIAUtJ7P

Milky Way shot at Petra
8MfsOYY.png

Saturn & Luna
QisxADG.png

Human Eye
ZbybYcG.png

The violent center of the Carina Nebula, a 460 light year wide monster hosting some of the most beautiful gas and dust structures in the Milky Way.

At the center, the Mystic Mountain region is three light years in height and contains nascent stars which fire off jets of gas which can be seen streaming from the mountain peaks. The gas pillar is being slowly eroded by the light of the enormously large, massive young stars located above the pillar.
LrljWIc.png

Bioluminescent fungi, known as ghost mushrooms, haunt an old banksia tree.

It's still unclear why these mushrooms glow in the dark. Some suggest they attract nocturnal bugs and animals, aiding in spore dispersal. Others suggest that it is simply a metabolic coincidence.
Journals from early European occupation in Australia, suggest that when consulting with some Aboriginal Nations, such as the Kombumerri peoples of south-eastern Queensland, many approached the topic with apprehension — referring to the glowing mushrooms as spirits.
1cQ3c23.png

Milky Way shot at Petra
8MfsOYY.png

Saturn & Luna
QisxADG.png

Human Eye
ZbybYcG.png

The violent center of the Carina Nebula, a 460 light year wide monster hosting some of the most beautiful gas and dust structures in the Milky Way.

At the center, the Mystic Mountain region is three light years in height and contains nascent stars which fire off jets of gas which can be seen streaming from the mountain peaks. The gas pillar is being slowly eroded by the light of the enormously large, massive young stars located above the pillar.
LrljWIc.png

Bioluminescent fungi, known as ghost mushrooms, haunt an old banksia tree.

It's still unclear why these mushrooms glow in the dark. Some suggest they attract nocturnal bugs and animals, aiding in spore dispersal. Others suggest that it is simply a metabolic coincidence.
Journals from early European occupation in Australia, suggest that when consulting with some Aboriginal Nations, such as the Kombumerri peoples of south-eastern Queensland, many approached the topic with apprehension — referring to the glowing mushrooms as spirits.
1cQ3c23.png
Saturn to najbardziej zjawiskowy obiekt na niebie (pomijam słońce i księżyc), i nie trzeba wiele żeby go obserwować.

Back