Ciekawe rzeczy.

Joyce Carol Vincent's story is a touching narrative of urban isolation, compounded by modern financial mechanisms that obscured her absence. Born on October 19, 1965, in London's Hammersmith district to Grenadian parents, Vincent was the youngest of five sisters. Her early loss of her mother at age 11 marked a significant emotional event in her life. Her career took her from a promising start in the corporate world, including a notable tenure at Ernst & Young, to a drastic shift where she found herself in a domestic abuse shelter, indicative of her personal struggles.Vincent's professional life, which once flourished in the bustling financial districts of London, saw a downward spiral leading to her resignation from Ernst & Young in March 2001. This period marked the beginning of her withdrawal from social and professional circles, culminating in her move to a bedsit in North London. Her life in isolation was marked by her transition into a state where she was estranged from her family and distanced from her friends, culminating in her death around December 2003 at the age of 38.The discovery of her body in January 2006, in a state of advanced decomposition, highlighted the profound solitude that characterized her final years. Her body was in such an advanced state of decomposition that the cause of death could not be conclusively determined. Speculations include an asthma attack or complications from a recent peptic ulcer, both conditions she was known to have suffered fromThe mechanism of automatic bill payments played a critical role in this tragedy. Vincent had set up her rent and utility bills to be paid automatically from her bank account. This system kept her utilities running and her rent paid for a significant period after her death, delaying the discovery of her passing. The Metropolitan Housing Trust, which owned her flat, did not realize the arrears until over £2,400 had accumulated, prompting an investigation that led to the grim discovery. The continuous operation of her television and heating, due to debt forgiveness and the automatic payments, created the illusion that she was still alive.
GFZlE_kXUAAMAGR.jpeg

#W tym dniu w 1959 roku współwynalazca „chipów” Jack Kilby złożył wniosek patentowy „Miniaturowe obwody elektroniczne”. Kilby był zatrudniony w @TXInstruments i latem 1958 roku pozostawiono go samego w laboratorium, kiedy wynalazł układ scalony. Zrewolucjonizował przemysł elektroniczny.

:frankapprove:

W 2015 roku kobieta o imieniu Glenna Duram zastrzeliła męża, zanim podjęła próbę samobójczą. Niedługo potem ich ulubiona papuga afrykańska szara, jedyny świadek zbrodni, zaczęła powtarzać słowa „nie strzelaj, kurwa”. Uważa się, że była to ostatnia wymiana zdań między parą. Duram przeżyła i została uznana winną morderstwa pierwszego stopnia.
:benny:

Glenna Duram zyskała rozgłos dzięki szeroko nagłośnionej sprawie karnej dotyczącej morderstwa jej męża, Martina Durama. Oto kilka kluczowych punktów tej sprawy:

1. **Tło**: Glenna Duram została oskarżona o zamordowanie swojego męża, Martina Durama, w 2015 roku. Para mieszkała razem w Sand Lake w stanie Michigan.

2. **Przestępstwo**: 13 maja 2015 r. Martin Duram został znaleziony martwy w domu pary z wieloma ranami postrzałowymi. Na miejscu znaleziono także Glennę Duram z pojedynczą raną postrzałową głowy, co początkowo uznano za próbę samobójczą.

3. **Dochodzenie i aresztowanie**: Po dochodzeniu prowadzonym przez organy ścigania Glenna Duram została aresztowana i oskarżona o morderstwo męża w lipcu 2016 r. Sprawa wzbudziła szerokie zainteresowanie mediów ze względu na niezwykłe okoliczności i zarzuty niezgody małżeńskiej.

Back