Absurdy poprawności politycznej.

Jak się okazuje.
Człowieki potrzebują do życia religii.

Fanem religii nie jestem, ale zauważyłem, że właśnie w okresie kiedy, to "oświeceni" ludzie i Europa coraz bardziej zniechęca do chrześcijaństwa, to coraz częściej ludzie zastępują sobie te wiarę czym innym. Płeć w płynie, klimat, ratowanie planety.
1000001737.jpg

Last edited:
Fanem religii nie jestem, ale zauważyłem, że właśnie w okresie kiedy, to "oświeceni" ludzie i Europa coraz bardziej zniechęca do chrześcijaństwa, to coraz częściej ludzie zastępują sobie te wiarę czym innym. Płeć w płynie, klimat, ratowanie planety. Po prostu szukają wiary w czymś innym.
View attachment 96924

Słabi potrzebują siły przewodniej.
Otóż to właśnie.

Ta dyskusja nigdzie nas nie zaprowadzi, ergo jest bezcelowa. Nie stawiam znaku równości między wiarą w siebie i/lub w podstawowe wartości a ubieraniem tego w rozmaite gusła i tzw religie.
Dokładnie wiara w siebie i w swoje umiejętności jest racjonalna i daje wymierne rezultaty.

Wiara w boga działa inaczej gdyż w tym momencie człowiek uznaje że jego losami kieruje ktoś inny. Osobiście wolę sam sterować na ile to możliwe i rozliczać ze sobą ewentualne problemy i trudności zamiast mieć żal do sił nadprzyrodzonych.

Pomijam wiarę w bajki typu niepokalane poczęcie, stworzenie świata w 7 dni czy dziewice w raju za wysadzenie się w metrze bo to już jest skrajna głupota.

PS
Tylko pastafarianizm :D

Fanem religii nie jestem, ale zauważyłem, że właśnie w okresie kiedy, to "oświeceni" ludzie i Europa coraz bardziej zniechęca do chrześcijaństwa, to coraz częściej ludzie zastępują sobie te wiarę czym innym. Płeć w płynie, klimat, ratowanie planety.
View attachment 96924
no libertarianizm i inne gówna czyt wolności seksualne się wzięły od rozdzielenia się od wiary
Żeby nie było ja sam powoli staje się antykościelny ze względu na gówna jakie tam jest(bo jestem wierzący)
stworzenie świata w 7 dni
Chyba nie myślisz że to jest dosłowne

no libertarianizm i inne gówna czyt wolności seksualne się wzięły od rozdzielenia się od wiary
Żeby nie było ja sam powoli staje się antykościelny ze względu na gówna jakie tam jest(bo jestem wierzący)

Chyba nie myślisz że to jest dosłowne
Nie jest to dosłowne ale ludzie biorą to dosłownie tak jak jabłko, węża, zwierzęta w Arce itd. Trochę to jak bajki dla dorosłych.

Zgadzam się z tym że te gówna lpg tdi wzięły się z laicyzacji ale ta lacyizacja także z nikąd się nie wzięła bo sam kler mocno się do tego przyczynił.

Nie jest to dosłowne ale ludzie biorą to dosłownie tak jak jabłko, węża, zwierzęta w Arce itd. Trochę to jak bajki dla dorosłych.

Zgadzam się z tym że te gówna lpg tdi wzięły się z laicyzacji ale ta lacyizacja także z nikąd się nie wzięła bo sam kler mocno się do tego przyczynił.
jak pisałem mimo mojej wiary staje się anty kościelny przez wzgląd na masę gówien które się tam odwalają
A to jabłko to jest hit już, nie wiem skąd się to tak utrwaliło, podobnie jak to że szatan jest królem piekła

To się nie wzięło z laicyzacji, to celowa akcja przeciwko białym. Zaplanowana przez, uwaga, żydów.

To się nie wzięło z laicyzacji, to celowa akcja przeciwko białym. Zaplanowana przez, uwaga, żydów.
Myślę że jednak patrząc na Polskę to najbardziej od kościoła ludzi odciąga sam kościół. Skandale pedofilskie gorsze niż u Platformy, wszelkiego rodzaju buta, chciwość, czarnym wronon tylko grubo wypchane koperty w głowie. Coś jak politycy że tylko koryto w głowie. Zero miłosierdzia. Daję to dużo paliwa dla lewej strony i takie mamy efekty. Jakby się zmienili i znieśli ten celibat żeby ksiądz gadał o rodzinie mając oficjalnie rodzinę, żeby unikali sytuacji gdzie złote a skromne to laicyzacja by była wolniejsza.

Myślę że jednak patrząc na Polskę to najbardziej od kościoła ludzi odciąga sam kościół. Skandale pedofilskie gorsze niż u Platformy, wszelkiego rodzaju buta, chciwość, czarnym wronon tylko grubo wypchane koperty w głowie. Coś jak politycy że tylko koryto w głowie. Zero miłosierdzia. Daję to dużo paliwa dla lewej strony i takie mamy efekty. Jakby się zmienili i znieśli ten celibat żeby ksiądz gadał o rodzinie mając oficjalnie rodzinę, żeby unikali sytuacji gdzie złote a skromne to laicyzacja by była wolniejsza.
To akurat prawda - miałem raz okazję, jak u nas w liceum ksiądz zachorował i przyszedł pastor.

Głowa rozjebana, więcej się rozwinęliśmy jako ludzie i klasa przez pół roku, niż na lekcjach religii i w kościele przez całą resztę życia. O ile tam trafiałem, a nie było zbyt często (Poza obowiązkowymi lekcjami i samym chodzeniem do kościoła, jak już musiałem bo coś tam).

No i z drugiej strony też nie ma co oczekiwać zbyt wiele po organizacji która siedzi w kieszeni żydów, a także okultystów. Bo wbrew pozorom mają kontakt i ta pedofilia nie jest przypadkowa, to są starożytne rytuały magiczne, które kościół przenosi pod przykrywką niesienia dobra.

To strona założona przez typa, który dokonał samopodpalenia pod sądem w NY, gdzie odbywa się właśnie proces Trumpa.

Zresztą kto nie zerknie ten ciota.

The Ponzi Papers

SubscribeSign in

Read in the Substack app
Open app

How The Simpsons Brainwashed Us​

M. CROSBY
NOV 17, 2023

If you’re just tuning in to this series, I posted this booklet alleging the wildest totalitarian conspiracy imaginable, with a map to a sea of proof.
The big picture: Cryptocurrency is history’s largest Ponzi scheme that will soon collapse the world economy, all so the U.S. government and their criminal allies can escalate the theft of our entire livelihoods with a fascist world coup.
The media is central to this totalitarian con: For decades, the public has been told that the American dream is dead, that we’ve suffered moral decay, that we are too divided to improve things as our problems mount. It’s cult leader behavior on a mass scale: They tell us we’re in hellworld, they make certain that it’s true, and they bleed us dry.
We’ve already covered how Reddit swarms with trolls to divide us into irony-poisoned tribes, and how our most elite universities manufacture outrage around the Israel-Hamas War in the news.
In this installment, we turn to one of the crown jewels of this criminal propaganda machine, telling us how far from grace the American fallen, every week for the last 34 years: The Simpsons.

--
Harvard Connections
The Simpsons is closely linked to Harvard University: More than 30 Harvard alumni have written for the show, including two of the show’s first writers in 1989, Al Jean and Mike Reiss.
Why is that relevant for us?
First, because Harvard is a nexus of many of the richest people on the planet: The odds of any random person becoming a billionaire are about one in 3 million. The odds of a Harvard alumnus becoming a billionaire are roughly one in 5,000, or six-hundred times more likely.
Second, because it’s ruthlessly criminal. Some of this has been covered in media:
  • In June of this year, their body part theft ring was exposed.
  • The Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, was subjected to psychological torture as a Harvard student in the 1960s, administered by former OSS (the precursor to the CIA) officer Henry Murray, which seems to have been part of the CIA’s MKUltra brainwashing program.
With this research, we learn much more:
  • Jeffrey Epstein’s Program for Evolutionary Dynamics at Harvard -- where Epstein held an office for over a decade -- was a Ponzi factory, as is Harvard Innovation Labs’ Launch Lab X, each full of fake-science startups the pretend they’re investing but steal the money instead.
  • The Social Network is a crime cover-up story: Facebook was created by this network for the express purpose of surveillance and control through monopolizing information.
  • Harvard is heavily involved with the cryptocurrency super-Ponzi, investing in crypto companies via the school’s endowment; Zuckerberg’s Libra cryptocurrency was established in Switzerland so they could funnel out stolen money through Credit Suisse; and they hold Bitcoin speeches in the Harvard Memorial Chapel.
With that, we owe it to ourselves to look closely at what The Simpsons has been telling us. Let’s take a tour of Springfield to understand what we’re learning from the cartoon the criminal billionaire factory built.
--
“Don’t forget. You’re here forever.”
In And Maggie Makes Three, Homer quits his miserable job at the nuclear power plant, and instead gets his dream job at a bowling alley. With Maggie on the way, they need more income, so Homer goes back to work for rich, evil supervillain Mr. Burns.
Mr. Burns makes Homer beg for his job back and gives him a plaque that reads, “Don’t forget: you’re here forever.”
In what is viewed by many fans as one of the show’s most touching moments, Homer tapes photos of Maggie to the plaque, so it reads, “Do it for her.”

Take a minute to soak that one in: The school with all the (evil) billionaires churns out writers for a show that says we have no choice but to work for evil billionaires for the rest of our lives. And what is our great resistance? We get to put pictures at our cubicles.
Do you know the phrase, “Work sets you free”? It was written on the gates of Auschwitz and other Nazi concentration camps. It was an evil, criminal lie that reinforced complacency by telling Jews and other victims complacency, all so the fascist government could steal their lives and labor.
Sound familiar? It’s the same message as this ‘touching’ Simpsons episode: That the best thing we can do for ourselves and our loved ones is to slave away for evil billionaires. That’s what the Harvard grads all tell us, anyway.
--
Marge vs. The Monorail
Ponzi schemes play a massive part of the story of our world. If you want to understand Ponzi schemes, just turn to 1993’s iconic episode Marge vs. The Monorail, written by celebrity Harvard alumnus Conan O’Brien.
Fast-talking conman Lyle Lanley pitches Springfield to invest in a monorail. Marge sees the obvious need (she wants the town to repair Main Street), but the townspeople are swayed by Lanley’s grift. The monorail crashes on its first ride and Lanley runs off with the town’s money.

When you think of Ponzi schemes, simply think of Springfield’s monorail: A fake promise that the con artists don’t invest in so they can steal the money instead. There are usually complex financial specifics to make it work, but that is the heart of a Ponzi: the fake promise.
And wouldn’t you know it? The TV show with writers from the school with Ponzi factories told us that us oafish, divided Springfieldians had no choice but to be swayed by the dazzling conman.
--
“What you see is what you breathe.”

These were the words that adorned the cover of the first issue of Simpsons creator Matt Groening’s comic book, Life in Hell, first published in 1977.
Let’s take that in once more: Groening said, “What you see is what you breathe.” In other words, what we see in our lives shapes who we are. He called it, “Life in Hell.”
Doesn’t life feel like hell in many ways? The daily grind, the rising prices, the worsening problems, the partisan anger, the endless war. Turns out, that was the plan all along: They’ve been telling us we’re in hell while they make things so hellish so they can line their pockets.
While it’s much easier to prove that a piece of media is criminal than specific individuals who made it (not everybody who helps make the Simpsons is in on the brainwashing, of course), this lets us know beyond a doubt that Matt Groening has been an evil death cult puppeteer for the last half century. It’s not proof on its own, but it becomes proof when we see all the other evidence of criminal hellworld propaganda, not just on The Simpsons, but across decades of film and television as we’ll see below.
--
Lisa the Iconoclast
Suffice to say, I have had one hell of a year. Here’s hoping my memoir gets decoded - it’s got all the tropes as these discoveries unfolded in real-time and I ascended into indescribable madness.
As I got deeper into the rabbit hole, there were months of pleading with friends and family members to take me seriously as my (proven) claims grew more outlandish, only making me look crazier in their eyes. I was the most alarmed person they had ever seen, and they took me to be alarming.
I tried to explain how we’re victims of a bigger con than any of them realize, but they would tell me it’s impossible. I tried to show them proof after proof as I found myself with the sudden power to explain and predict news headlines, but they couldn’t see it and wouldn’t engage.
They would tell me I’m misguided or that I need therapy. They might concede that there are crimes taking place, but they’d always follow up with, “That’s how it’s always been,” or, “But we can’t do anything about it,” or “Wouldn’t we be worse off trying to change it?”
Then, as I pieced together Matt Groening’s brainwashing supervillainy, I remembered 1996’s Lisa the Iconoclast and realized that I was living my own Simpsons episode.
In the episode, Lisa discovers that Jebediah Springfield, the town’s founder and hero, was secretly an evil pirate who tried to kill George Washington. Realizing that Springfield is built on a criminal lie, she tries to alert the townspeople but is met with ridicule, hostility, and disbelief.

In the end, Lisa realizes that the townspeople are happier not knowing about the fraud at the heart of Springfield, so she keeps the secret to herself.
Where had my friends and family learned to doubt me completely? From The Simpsons, among other places.
Lucky for us, we know these are secrets worth sharing, and that truth profits all.
--
Lightning Round
If you’d like more examples of criminal propaganda in The Simpsons, there could be hundreds more. Here are some I’ll breeze through for brevity’s sake:
  • In The Computer Wore Menace Shoes (2000), Homer promotes wild conspiracy theories online before getting kidnapped and sent to an island by the mysterious deep state. When we know that this criminal network promotes nonsense conspiracies all over the internet themselves, we can recognize that they were telling us this is normal. Want to see a supervillain Easter egg? See if you can find the one hiding in Homer’s online handle, “Mr. X.”
  • What was the purpose of The Simpsons Movie? To prep us for COVID – which was all to mask the theft of trillions via cryptocurrency – by letting us know that black swan events happen, and that the government has powers beyond our comprehension.
  • You may have heard of The Simpsons Predict the Future: that the show mysteriously predicted major world events such as Trump’s presidency, the Titan sub, and September 11th. That’s because they know the scripted future, they want to make themselves seem ominous and powerful, and they want us chasing bullshit conspiracy theories around it. See if you can explain how that and Jeffrey Epstein’s 9/11 painting help prove that Bush did 9/11 in the context of these findings.
--
Beyond the Simpsons
Here are some damning quick hits of other film and television serving the same types of criminal interests. Once you get a feel for how this works and just how pervasive this criminal propaganda has been, I’d wager you could think of some others before long.
  • For the most brazen admission I know of, see Stanley Kubrick’s Dr. Strangelove from 1964: A classic black comedy about nuclear destruction in the Cold War. Many are familiar with the film’s bizarre subtitle, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Once we realize we’ve got criminal brainwashing going on, we can make sense of it: He got us to stop worrying and love the bomb, and he told us he was doing it.
  • Kubrick’s other work clues into many other key themes: A Clockwork Orange tells us that watching ‘ultraviolence’ can make us turn away from it, knowing full well that it would desensitize us to it. 2001: A Space Odyssey tells us we’ve been violent for millions of years in the opening, tells us to fear future technology knowing the entire tech sector would be used in fearful ways. Eyes Wide Shut is just like QAnon: Make us think that the elites are nonsense evil ritualists so we don’t realize they’re evil financial criminals.
  • Mike Judge is a no-brainer: Beavis and Butthead and Daria tell us to embrace irony, stupidity, and apathy while we mock the earnest hippie loser teacher. Office Space lets us daydream that we escaped the grind, though they never let us leave. Silicon Valley masks the organized crime, reinforcing that tech titans are the main characters who shape the world that we’re helpless to consume. I hope Idiocracy speaks for itself.
  • Oliver Stone’s Wall Street flipped morality on its head and told us point blank, “Greed is good.” Why? So we’d believe it, as millions of us have come to since.
  • When people think of John Carpenter’s They Live, the first word they think is likely, ‘obey.’ The film tells us that we’re all corporate slaves so they can continue to enslave us.
  • Author Michael Lewis wrote The Big Short to cover up the fact that investment banks like Bear Stearns were funneling Ponzi money and supposed to collapse. Don’t Look Up instills learned helplessness by telling us climate change will kill us and it’s too late to do anything about it.
Ad infinitum.
Pretty wild, right? We’ve got brainwashing secret evil super-Hitlers who’ve lured us into a psychological death camp. That means, per our employee handbook, we get to abolish our criminal government, work together, shut off the brain waves, build an infinitely better world that meets all of our needs, and laugh about this rotten farce forever.
And we’re going to make such good TV shows about it.
--

For Phil and Brynn Hartman, whose deaths reek of a cover-up.

Subscribe to The Ponzi Papers​

By M. Crosby
After Peter Thiel started a bank run in March 2023, we did 1,500 hours of research and uncovered proof of a totalitarian con-job that's been bleeding us dry since 1988 and will soon collapse the world economy.

Subscribe

Latest

I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial.
My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan. This extreme act of…
12 HRS AGO • M. CROSBY

Dipshit Secrets of our Rotten World
A summary of the world's largest conspiracy that will soon propel us into World War III and collapse the world economy.
OCT 11, 2023 • M. CROSBY
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Feddaa8b1-efc2-4a3e-a2e4-d4a70065f2ea_4000x3000.jpeg

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/dipshit-secrets-of-our-rotten-world/comments

The True History of the World (Haunted Carnival Edition)
For a printable PDF, click here. This story was essentially proven in reverse: In March 2023, a tech billionaire named Peter Thiel started a bank run…
MAR 20 • M. CROSBY
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fac064eba-0b62-430f-8ca2-0339e8765a33_4000x3000.jpeg

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/the-true-history-of-the-world-haunted/comments

© 2024 Maxwell Azzarello

Moim zdaniem oprócz samego kościoła To PiS tym swoim kościelnym podejściem się mocno przyczynił
Za komuny kiedy kościół miał gorzej To jego wartość znacznie rosła, choćby przykład Popiełuszki(tak tak sam się zabił :siara:)

Problem z protestanatami jest taki że są zbyt zlewicowani bo to co dzisiaj robią nie ma nic wspólnego z Luterem

Ja mogę do tego dołożyć azjatycką perspektywę. Kościół bezlitośnie wykorzystuje wrodzone posłuszeństwo Azjatów i przykładowo znany jest mi przypadek w którym rodzice kobiety, która wyszła za mąż za buddystę i ślub nie odbył się w obrządku katolickim, musieli przez miesiąc, na praktycznie każdej mszy leżeć plackiem przed ołtarzem przepraszając księdza i wspólnotę, że do tego dopuścili. Oczywiście wszyscy parafianie dostali zakaz kontaktowania się z kobietą, która za buddystę wyszła - łącznie z jej rodzicami. Pod tym względem kościół katolicki w Azji bardziej przypomina Świadków Jehowy.

Każdy dokument zniszczono lub sfałszowano, każdą książkę napisano od nowa, każdy obraz przemalowano, zmieniono nazwy wszystkich pomników, ulic, budynków, przerobiono daty. Proces ten trwa co dzień i w każdej minucie. Zatrzymano historię. Istnieje tylko nieograniczona teraźniejszość, w której Partia zawsze ma rację.

Back