Newsy MMA Userów

A jak było z tymi co byli trzymani pomimo że chcieli odejść a ufc nie chciało ich puścić?
Jakieś konkretne przykłady? UFC czasem sobie zastrzega, że po wygaśnięciu umowy mają wyłączność na dany okres.
Ogólnie, jeśli mówicie o Wanderlei'u to mu zostały wtedy 2 walki na 6 letnim kontrakcie (nie pamiętam ilości lat). Ogólnie każdy "zablokowany" zawodnik miał minimum jedną walkę na kontrakcie albo, jak pisze Tar, miał okreś z zakazem konkurencji

Sokudjou wygrywa z Jamim Abdallahem i zdobywa pas organizacji Australian FC

sokoudjou-pas-kunlun.jpg

Jakieś konkretne przykłady? UFC czasem sobie zastrzega, że po wygaśnięciu umowy mają wyłączność na dany okres.

Ogólnie, jeśli mówicie o Wanderlei'u to mu zostały wtedy 2 walki na 6 letnim kontrakcie (nie pamiętam ilości lat). Ogólnie każdy "zablokowany" zawodnik miał minimum jedną walkę na kontrakcie albo, jak pisze Tar, miał okreś z zakazem konkurencji

No to zobaczymy co się wyczaruje z cyborgową. ;)

Alexander odpowiada Fedorowi

"I was not suprised by his letter hell it even made me happy. In the letter he finally showed us his true self, his inner nature and everyone saw that there is more shit in this man than his weight would indicate.

His letter contained nothing that would shock or suprise anyone anyway. If I am Judas than who is he? Jesus ?

I have something to reply with and I know quite a lot about him. But it's below my dignity to pour dirt on him. I know such things about him...things that he does not even know about himself. If you want to act like a (religious) believer than act like a believer so that your Halo doesn't get too dim

About Fedya's "Friends" I can say a lot too. When I called them "Bootlickers" I was being too kind. The thing is, there are a couple of spies in his inner circle, his so called friends, who
don't love him. They will hang around him , act like they are friends but then they call me and tell me everything about Fedya. If he doesn't like how I refer to them, then let others judge these phonies. We should just call things as they are. I actually complimented them by calling them merely bootlickers"

----

U polish Helwaniego list Fedora po polsku

Alexander odpowiada Fedorowi

"I was not suprised by his letter hell it even made me happy. In the letter he finally showed us his true self, his inner nature and everyone saw that there is more shit in this man than his weight would indicate.

His letter contained nothing that would shock or suprise anyone anyway. If I am Judas than who is he? Jesus ?

I have something to reply with and I know quite a lot about him. But it's below my dignity to pour dirt on him. I know such things about him...things that he does not even know about himself. If you want to act like a (religious) believer than act like a believer so that your Halo doesn't get too dim

About Fedya's "Friends" I can say a lot too. When I called them "Bootlickers" I was being too kind. The thing is, there are a couple of spies in his inner circle, his so called friends, who
don't love him. They will hang around him , act like they are friends but then they call me and tell me everything about Fedya. If he doesn't like how I refer to them, then let others judge these phonies. We should just call things as they are. I actually complimented them by calling them merely bootlickers"

----

U polish Helwaniego list Fedora po polsku
Dobra telenowela z tego wyjdzie zanim podpiszą kontrakt na walkę :mamed:

Back