UFC iran ( Pro MMA)

5087d67ccd56994f2681cc905a79664a8b3307d047f2c5a6c707bac6fd787665.jpg

Hi Ali.

First of all sorry for my english.
Let me welcome You to our humble group.

Please do not hesitate to write us a little bit more about mma in your country.
Is mma a popular sport in Iran ?
Do You have many mma events taking place there?
Can You introduce us some of the best iranian mma fighters ?
Are there any iranian fighters in UFC USA?
Have You heard anything about polish fighters or promotions ?

Madadi is a part Iranian, Noad Lahat is from Israel. They don't have many popular fighters.

Ali, why have you tried to hang yourself? By the way, you look like a strong, very confident man.

562352_10151977656006348_1900228808_n.jpg

+ popieram @P. mimo, ze napierdalam zlamanym ingliszem - wkurwia mnie juz to, ze wszyscy inni placza o swoj jezyk w swoim kraju, a my na lajcie przyjmujemy wszystko i wszystkich.

wkurwia mnie juz to, ze wszyscy inni placza o swoj jezyk w swoim kraju, a my na lajcie przyjmujemy wszystko i wszystkich.
no ale przecież to nie jest jego ojczysty język tylko mieżdunarodnyj jazyk,jakby mi przyszła ochota na pisanie na forum ze szlaczkami zamiast liter raczej zgadalbym po angilesku niz poswiecil ze 3 lata nauki zeby wrzucic 3 linki :)

Dear Sir, SEEKING YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust wordy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously. My name is. DAN PATRICK of the Democratic Republic of Congo and One of the close aides to the former President of the Democratic Republic of Congo LAURENT KABILA of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace. Due to the military campaign of LAURENT KABILA to force out the rebels in my country, I and some of my colleagues were instructed by Late President Kabila to go abroad to purchase arms and ammunition worth of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only (US$20,500,000.00) to fight the rebel group. But when President Kabila was killed in a bloody shoot-out by one of his aide a day before we were schedule to travel out of Congo, We immediately decided to divert the fund into a private security company here in Congo for safe keeping. The security of the said amount is presently being threatened here following the arrest and seizure of properties of Col.Rasheidi Karesava (One of the aides to Laurent Kabila) a tribesman, and some other Military Personnel from our same tribe, by the new President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the son of late President Laurent Kabila, Joseph Kabila. In view of this, we need a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner who can assist us to move this money out of my country as the beneficiary. WE have sufficient ''CONTACTS'' to move the fund under Diplomatic Cover to a security company in the Europe in your name. This is to ensure that the Diplomatic Baggage is marked ''CONFIDENTIAL'' and it will not pass through normal custom/airport screening and clearance. Our inability to move this money out of Congo all This while lies on our lack of trust on our supposed good friends (western countries) who suddenly became hostile to those of us who worked with the late President Kabila, immediately after his son took office. Though we have neither seen nor met each other, the information we gathered from an associate who has worked in your country has encouraged and convinced us that with your sincere assistance, this transaction will be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success within two weeks. The said money is a state fund and therefore requires a total confidentiality. Thus, if you are willing to assist us move this fund out of Congo, you can contact me through my email address above with your telephone, fax number and personal information to enable us discuss the modalities and what will be your share (percentage) for assisting us. I must use this opportunity and medium to implore You to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this Matter extraordinarily confidential, Whatever your Decision, while I await your prompt response. NOTE: FOR CONFIDENTIALITY, I WILL ADVISE YOU REPLY ME ON MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL BOX ([email protected]).Thank you and God Bless. Best Regards, MR DAN PATRICK.

Angielski to dość uniwersalny język. Co innego jakby gadał po swojemu i oczekiwał zrozumienia. Tak mają np. Niemcy często i to należy tępić.

Jakiś czas temu Anthony Bourdain ze swoją serią zrobił bardzo fajny materiał o Iranie.

Chłopie ty żeś rewolucje irańską przegapił :tiphatb:
Alez skad, jestem tylko zwolennikiem teorii, ze w Polsce tez nadal nieistniejace od dawna formalnie SB ma wciaz wplywy i dlugie rece :wink:. A ponadto nie jestem zaden chlop, ale szlachcic choc ubogi.

Alez skad, jestem tylko zwolennikiem teorii, ze w Polsce tez nadal nieistniejace od dawna formalnie SB ma wciaz wplywy i dlugie rece :wink:. A ponadto nie jestem zaden chlop, ale szlachcic choc ubogi.

Sir, nie sadze żeby ktokolwiek z Savaku żył w Iranie. Raczej nie byli lubiani przez dzisiejsza władze a ona nie jest znana z patyczkowania się z opozycją ;)

Raczej nie byli lubiani przez dzisiejsza władze a ona nie jest znana z patyczkowania się z opozycją ;)
Bardzo sie mylisz bo cala wspolczesna bezpieke Iranu budowali wlasnie byli funkcjonariusze SAVAK, oczywiscie ci nizszego szczebla. Tak sie zreszta dzialo w przypadku kazdej zmiany wladzy, pod kazda szerokoscia geograficzna. Fachowcow nie da sie zastapic z dnia na dzien. Terminu SAVAK uzylem swiadomie bo cala moja wypowiedz byla oczywistym zartem, jesli nie zauwazyles. Konczymy OT. MMA Rocks zycze aby kiedys mialo swoich korespondentow czy wspolpracownikow wszedzie, nawet w Teheranie :)

Hi Ali.

First of all sorry for my english.
Let me welcome You to our humble group.

Please do not hesitate to write us a little bit more about mma in your country.
Is mma a popular sport in Iran ?
Do You have many mma events taking place there?
Can You introduce us some of the best iranian mma fighters ?
Are there any iranian fighters in UFC USA?
Have You heard anything about polish fighters or promotions ?
1_ yes
2_yes
3_ reza nazri (ufc11 )Saed hossenei (UFC 13) Amir Saddollah _kamal shalaros (ufc121) reza maddadi
4_polish fighters or promotions ( NO sorry)

1_ yes
2_yes
3_ reza nazri (ufc11 )Saed hossenei (UFC 13) Amir Saddollah _kamal shalaros (ufc121) reza maddadi
4_polish fighters or promotions ( NO sorry)
Reza Madadi? The guy who likes purses? Sooo is he "Swedish" or Iranian? I'm confused :(

Angielski to dość uniwersalny język. Co innego jakby gadał po swojemu i oczekiwał zrozumienia. Tak mają np. Niemcy często i to należy tępić.

dlaczego? wlasnie za to maja u mnie plusa
jedziesz do nich do kraju zyc o naucz sie ich jezyka

Back