Teorie spiskowe o walce Ortiza z Sonnenem

Przeca wg zasad Chaela jeśłi ktoś klepie to przegrywa rundę!
Dla przypomnienia:
“What had happened was a complete misunderstanding, a complete misapplication of the rules by me. We’re in the fifth and final round, he locks on a submission and I acknowledge he has it tight by slapping my hand on his leg. I tapped. So what I thought is you go to the cards. I win four rounds, he wins that round. Apparently, if you tap, it ends the entire contest, which I was not ever made privy to. I gotta plead ignorance on this, Jim. Had anybody told me that tapping would cost me the entire bout, and not just the round, I wouldn’t have done it.”

Tak to tu zostawie
771919944.gif

Zamknąć ten cyrk w pizdu! Albo niech ogłoszą połączą siły z KSW:wtf2: połączenie 2 cyrków musi dać piorunujący efekt:redford:

Przeca wg zasad Chaela jeśłi ktoś klepie to przegrywa rundę!
Dla przypomnienia:
“What had happened was a complete misunderstanding, a complete misapplication of the rules by me. We’re in the fifth and final round, he locks on a submission and I acknowledge he has it tight by slapping my hand on his leg. I tapped. So what I thought is you go to the cards. I win four rounds, he wins that round. Apparently, if you tap, it ends the entire contest, which I was not ever made privy to. I gotta plead ignorance on this, Jim. Had anybody told me that tapping would cost me the entire bout, and not just the round, I wouldn’t have done it.”

:fjedzia:

Back