Rizzo wypada z pojedynku z Sylvią!

Sebbeks

Legacy FC
Bantamweight
Brazilian heavyweight Pedro Rizzo has been forced to pull out of a planned November bout with fellow UFC veteran Tim Sylvia after suffering an injury in training.

Rizzo, 37, was in the Netherlands working with three-time K-1 World Grand Prix champion Peter Aerts when the accident took place.

• Unfortunately, I got injured training here in Holland, had a partial tear in the triceps tendon of my left arm, • Rizzo (Pictured, file photo) wrote Monday on Twitter. • I would like to apologize to ProElite and especially to Tim Sylvia because I can • t be in the ring on Nov. 5 to face him. I think I am in the prime of my condition and I • m really very frustrated with what happened. I hope to recover as quickly as possible to get back, because my happiness is still in the ring! •

Szkoda.

Nie ma czego żałować, bo szału by nie zrobili. Tim juz od dawna jest na poziomie maty,więc szału nie robi swoimi wystepami. No chyba, że ta walka miała byc dla nich furtką do UFC ;]

Ten Pan...najprawdopodobniej za Rizzo:

big-daddy-spartan.jpg

a walczy tak (walka z lipca 2011)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjtneo_dave-keeley-vs-andreas-kraniotakes_sport

Back