Karta wstępna (od 02:00)

185Ibs: Ryan Janes (9-3-0) vs. Andrew Sanchez (9-3-0) | 3 rundy

125Ibs: Montana De La Rosa (7-4-0) vs. Christina Marks (8-8-0) | 3 rundy

125Ibs: Karine Gevorgyan (3-2-0) vs. Rachael Ostovich (3-3-0) | 3 rundy

125Ibs: Ariel Beck (4-4-0) vs. Shana Dobson (2-1-0) | 3 rundy

Karta przedwstępna (od 01:30)

125Ibs: Gillian Robertson (3-2-0) vs. Emily Whitmire (2-1-0) | 3 rundy

What is Crumlin like?

Let's put this into perspective, if you search Crumlin into Google, the 8th search suggestion is "Crumlin Dublin Crime". It's a small suburb in Dublin which is renowned for being an "inner city" type of area, full of working class people and known for gang trouble. Martin Cahill was a resident of Crumlin, and for anyone who doesn't know who he is perhaps you should check him out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Cahill.

Who are the Kinahan's?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christy_Kinahan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–17_Irish_gangland_feud

I'm hoping that the above links will give you all the information you need. In short the Kinahan's are one of the most infamous and feared gangs in Dublin. They have links to million dollar drug operations and run a lot of their business out of Spain. They have been in a longstanding gang war with the Hutch family which has led to multiple murders, kidnappings and other criminal activities.

What is Conor's connection with the Kinahan's?

In February 2016 there was a shooting at a Boxing weigh-in in Dublin. 6 men who were dressed as SWAT officers burst into the weigh-in and unloaded on suspected rival gang members with AK-47's. One person was killed during the shooting, see the video of the event below:

Also see article below which sheds light on the background of what happened. The man who was killed was David Byrne. David was known by the police and was said to be connected to the Kinahan's. Gary Hutch was murdered a year prior and if you don't know by now the Hutch family and the Kinahan family have been in a gang feud since 2015. This was thought to be a retaliation attack for the murder of Gary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35511787

Here's a picture of David Byrne and Conor McGregor together. Interesting to know that Conor hangs out with gang affiliates that are being targeted by professional hitmen who roll around in SWAT uniforms and Kalashnikov's.

McGregorandDavidByrne.jpg

It was later confirmed that someone from the Hutch family indeed killed Byrne, it was Patrick Hutch and you can read more on the conviction in the below article:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...h-murder-of-gang-figure-david-byrne-1.2652548

How about Paul Kavanagh? You know, the gangster whose funeral that Conor attended?

image.jpg

A brother of Gerard ‘Hatchet’ Kavanagh, and uncle to boxer Jamie Kavanagh, Paul Kavanagh was ambushed outside a rented house where he was living in Drumcondra, north Dublin.

Like his brother, gardaí believe he was a debt collector for the Kinahan gang. However, they became convinced Paul Kavanagh was keeping some of the money that he was collecting from Irish drug dealers for the produce they had bought from the Kinahan gang.

Paul Kavanagh knew his life was at risk and, while he was from Drimnagh, gardaí believe he was living in Drumcondra in an effort to evade the men he knew wanted him dead.

When the father of two came out of the house he was renting and got into his car, the vehicle was rammed from behind. His killer then moved in and fired a number of shots through the windscreen, fatally wounding him. As the killer was being driven away by another man, they crashed their car and were forced to abandon it, but not before setting it on fire in the middle of the street.

In short, Paul was a gangster who was on the Kinahan side of the fence, and was killed by a member of the Hutch gang. Conor appears to be very friendly with the Kinahan side doesn't he?

What happened the other night, and how credible are the sources?

Well first of all Conor was definitely at The Black Forge pub the other night, that much is certain. He is pictured wearing the exact same hoodie as his Instagram post later that night and I don't see any motive to say he was there if he wasn't. It is a pub in Crumlin, and that is his hometown, so you can see why he might be there. I will say that being a man who is worth millions, you would hope that he wouldn't be going to a small pub in a "rough part of town".

You look at these tweets and you have to ask yourself, why would these people be lying? Karl Nicholson appears to just be a regular dude who witnessed it, whilst Megan-Rose Whelan appears to be the daughter of the older gentleman who got assaulted. The older gentleman is thought to be the father of Kinahan gang member Graham Whelan. This sure seems to have actually taken place.

Summary

It appears that Conor has always been quite pally with the Kinahan's and their associates, perhaps growing up in Crumlin he has had connections to these guys. That said who knows what is going on here. Conor has just fought Floyd Mayweather, the whole world was watching, he supposedly made 100 million dollars, so could it be possible that the rumors of taxation from the Kinahan's are true? A kind of "remember where you came from" ploy. None of us know what exactly spurned on this fight/altercation, but I'm more worried about what will come from this?

I understand that many of you have no idea who these guys are, and you may not understand what is at play here, but Ireland is a dangerous place. Ireland for the longest time has been run by the IRA and other underworld groups. It is not a coincidence that everyone in Dublin knows who these guys are, they are celebrities of sorts. I sincerely hope that Conor is going to be okay here.

"Please don't tell me you earn €110 million in one day."

McGregor laughed and replied: "€140 million in one day

Skubany nawet z sędziną pogrywa :mamed:

Przecież on miał być teraz w Hiszpanii z 900 tys. $ w walizce! :DC:

Juz wrócił. Ryanair lata tam kilka razy dziennie

Ktoś wyjebał Gabi leg kicka na ulicy za to, że walczy tylko ze starymi babami :lol::lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Perry jedzie po Covingtonie

“Other than it being so funny, I thought Colby was such a little punk ass bitch,” Perry said. “I don’t care who you are. I don’t care if we’re here because of UFC, [Werdum] was outright attacking him. [If that happened to me] I’m jumping off of Fabricio Werdum. I’m jumping at his neck. I’m going to try something. You ain’t going to attack me. I don’t care how big you are. I don’t care who you are… and Colby Covington is supposed to be one of the most skilled athletes in the world.

“He showed that he’s a little punk ass bitch, he truly is on the inside, because like I said, once again, it don’t matter who you are, you cannot treat me like that. F*ck that. I’d shove that boomerang right up your ass. But I like Fabricio Werdum.”

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/6050823-mike-perry-blasts-punk-ass-bitch-colby-covington

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On chyba serio wraca :siara:

Back