Matt Mitrione vs Tito Ortiz

Poszło o wypowiedź Matt Mitrione w MMA Hour:

• I think it • s awesome • AWESOME that the UFC is finally doing this. I think that it • s a great promotion that they • re finally letting women fight for their man • s honor. I think that • s a great thing. We all know that Tito • s gonna give some type of excuse and back out, so Jenna • s gonna have to step in and fight Bader for Tito • s honor, • Mitrione deadpanned. • Bader, be really careful because it • s a trap fight. We all know that she • s awesome off her back and she • s got phenomenal top control, but remember that she doesn • t choke easily. •

I podczas spięcia:

• Well then I guess we • re about to scrap then. I • m not the one who • s getting aggressive. You • re the one that • s getting aggressive. Hey, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I apologize if I hurt your feelings, • Mitrione offered. • Yeah, well, fuck you then. You • re the one fucking your boss and you • re the one that wants to scrap. Aren • t you the one who wants to scrap? •

@def

Dzieki za wytlumaczenie, niezle mu Matt pojechal.

Co do staredownu to widac, ze Ortiz przestraszony i w pelnej gotowosci :)

• Bader, be really careful because it • s a trap fight. We all know that she • s awesome off her back and she • s got phenomenal top control, but remember that she doesn • t choke easily. •
LMFAO :-)

Oj chciałbym zobaczyć tą walkę. Ale na zasadach K1 bo tito (celowo z małej) by pewnie zafundował l'n'p w walce normalnej.

Back