Kącik hip-hopowy. #rapsy

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...agra-solange-mac-miller-dr-dre-kendrick-lamar
FlyLo said:
He's still excited. That's what I got from being around him. He's just still excited about music. When I came to the studio, he played me Detox. He was like, "You fuck with it or what?!" I was like, "Yeah!" He was just super hyped on it. We were listening to the shit and he was dancing around the studio with his wife and shit. He has that feeling like, "Fuck yeah. I'm rich as fuck, but I'm having a great time still." It was really cool to see.

When I first met him, he had the same [attitude]. He just had this thing where he was like, "I'm just fucking blessed. I'm excited to work." I get that feeling from him. It's hard thing to hold onto for a long time, you know? It's dope.

Detox, man. I always wondered if it was a fictitious tale.

It's real, man. It exists.

Is it like The Chronic or 2001?

It's Dre. [Laughs.] The version I heard is the sequel to Compton. It makes sense after Compton, I think. It makes sense, but I like it better than Compton.

odkrycie polskiej sceny i kolejny piłkarz tematem numeru :pociesznymirek::pociesznymirek:

be be be beng jak debil mordy trzymajcie sie bo życie nie rozpieszcza :roberteyeblinking:

Last edited:
Back