Newsy MMA Userów

Zajebisty poster.

Tutaj reszta jak ktoś nie widział:
Z Diazem
baaf609e6ca34e199d3c5f0a5e081d22
i Aldo
CxXcTwcUcAAPHH5.jpg

What are your thoughts on current Strawweight Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk?

She’s a very impressive fighter. Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to trade bombs with her one day. She seems a tad one-dimensional, but extremely good at what she does. She’s fast, sharp, very clever, has great stamina and is supremely confident. I don’t think her power is very impressive, and her grappling still seems questionable. But because of her better striking, her opponents so far haven’t been able to threaten her much. Claudia Gadelha came close in both fights, and I think she showed weaknesses in Joanna Jedrzejczyk’s game.

What are your thoughts on current Strawweight Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk?

She’s a very impressive fighter. Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to trade bombs with her one day. She seems a tad one-dimensional, but extremely good at what she does. She’s fast, sharp, very clever, has great stamina and is supremely confident. I don’t think her power is very impressive, and her grappling still seems questionable. But because of her better striking, her opponents so far haven’t been able to threaten her much. Claudia Gadelha came close in both fights, and I think she showed weaknesses in Joanna Jedrzejczyk’s game.

:lizoremotmaly2:

Podobną sytuację miałem z Roganem rok temu w Orlando (kiedy miałem to fuchę dla UFC).Gdy się zapytałem czemu nie zrobił wywiadu z Karoliną po wygranej walce on był zdziwiony oczym ja mówię i zaczął opowiadać o Szevczenko.Ciekawi mnie czy jemu się myla nazwiska albo ich poprostu nie odróżnia.Myslalem ,ze zapamięta Karolinę,gdyż wtedy za nic nie mógł wymówić poprawnie jej nazwisko.

Back