Newsy MMA Userów

To musi być jakiś błąd :mamed:

C3_gZfqUYAQzJKC.jpg

20 lat temu, 7 lutego 1997r. Rogan i Belfort zadebiutowali w szeregach UFC (UFC 12)

group-4.png

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/584690/Ronda-Rousey-UFC-207-KO-Amanda-Nunes-UFC-News

Rousey's one-time training partner Tony Jeffries was perplexed by the 30-year-old’s strategy and didn't hold back when revealing his thoughts on her stand up.

Her striking was really bad. We never really had a chance to see it, but it should’ve been her footwork that she was working on," the Olympic bronze medallist told Starsport.

There was no footwork there, she was just walking forward. She should’ve been practising her footwork, trying to defend those punches and going for the takedown. Looking for the counter and taking her down.

“Not running forward and trying to through punches, that was silly. Now, I don’t know if this was down to a bad camp, or through Ronda’s mindset or what.

If I was training Ronda for that fight, I would’ve just been drilling it into her about the footwork and trying to defend the punches and going for the takedown.

But I didn’t see any of that.

http://mmaimports.com/2017/02/dana-white-find-jose-waldo-its-max-thats-holding-up-this-fight/

When asked if the two were going to see each other in the octagon,Dana remarked
Yeah, this fight is going to happen. If I’m not mistaken, it’s actually Holloway that wanted to take some time off. So, Jose’s here. He’s ready to role.

According to White, it would appear that Holloway and Aldo will, in fact, be squaring off in the near future, perhaps not due to any hindrance on Aldo’s part

- Mamy jeszcze kilka niespodzianek. Na Stadionie Narodowym miało dojść do dziewięciu walk, ale mogę powiedzieć, że będzie ich więcej - powiedział w Puncher Extra Time Dyrektor Sportowy KSW Wojsław Rysiewski.

Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Ketlen Viera planowane na UFC on FOX 24 w Kansas City

At this point, it’s not even on the radar, so I can’t say that will probably happen, because I don’t think that it will

Warunki :penn:

Back