Greetings from Olympians MMA

reedy

Oplot Challenge
Light Heavyweight
Really looking forward to watching James Thompson V Pudz next week which i will watch online. James will come over again with wrestling coach Josh, and fellow fighter Wesley Murch. Show will be very cool. Hopefully i can come over and fight next year in Poland at 66 kgs and put on a show.

Zelboys06

Shark Fights
Middleweight
Hi Paul,

How do you reckon the fight's going to turn out this time around?

Congrats on your win in Jersey last month.

reedy

Oplot Challenge
Light Heavyweight
I think better conditioned for MMA this time round but he will have to work so hard to fight James that he will fatigue again. Last time Pudz got a long time to recover inbetween round and still he was exhausted at the start of round 2. Its two huge guys, anything can happen, but I think James will win in similar style to last time. But the show will be a great show as always. Really looking forward to my old mate Sowinski fight. I hope he can pull out the win.

Zelboys06

Shark Fights
Middleweight
I agree as far as Pudz goes - training at ATT will be benefitial for him for sure, but I still see him running out of gas pretty quickly.

Sowinski has a challenge of a tall order in front of him to say the least, but you can never discount a fighter's chances, can you?

defthomas

Vale Tudo
Open
Cohones
MMARocks
Hi there reedy.

It will be tough fight for Kornik but at the same time he have a lot to gain from it.

Are you in talks with KSW / MMA Attack about your future fights in Poland ?

Metaraon

BAMMA
Flyweight
@ paul : my english is not good, so I only want to say: Hi!
beer.gif

I will help you, here's daily English lesson:

gaydar-test.jpg

reedy

Oplot Challenge
Light Heavyweight
Thanks guys, im sorry but i cant speak Polish at all, I would go through google translater but it might make the message incorrect. Seeing as MMA Attack has a featherweight division that would suit me very well, but if KSW offered a fight even at lightweight the show is so good I would also take it. Im still big enough for 70 kg but im best at 66 kg. These shows in Poland I think are the best in Europe.

reedy

Oplot Challenge
Light Heavyweight
thanks, i only learnt how to say Lodz properly last night by the Polish guys in the gym.

Zelboys06

Shark Fights
Middleweight
Well, that's a first step, and as they say: even a thousand mile journey begins with a first step ;)

To be fair, Polish grammar + pronunciation + spelling are pretty horrific for people who aren't Slavic.

Zelboys06

Shark Fights
Middleweight
The next day after Drwal taught Dean Lister that, Dean used these Polish lines to pick up that girl:

25u4oed.jpg

True story.

Well, ok, almost a true story.

Ok, you got me, not true at all.