Fedor Wants In The UFC /BJ PENN BLOOG

kubahg

Oplot Challenge
Heavyweight
• I can tell you the timing of my next bout right now, • said Emelianenko. • It • s going to be June or July. • Fedor further stated, • Of course, I want to compete at home, in front of my countrymen, • • But at the moment, the strongest and most respected MMA organization is situated in America. It • s the UFC. Therefore, I have to go to the US in order to face the strongest opponents. •

In an interview with Sportbox.ru, legendary MMA heavyweight, Fedor Emeliankenko gives some insight as to where he sees his future in mixed martial arts. After dropping three consecutive losses during his Strikeforce tenure, the former Pride champion is now riding a two fight win streak and looking for stronger opposition. However, despite various reports of Fedor possibly facing Cain Velasquez or Josh Barnett, nothing has been decided on just yet, although Fedor did confirm that both options are being discussed.

• I really sympathize with Josh, and we • ve been friends for a long time, • he said. • Perhaps, he is the only fighter whom I wouldn • t want to meet in the ring. •

Will we finally see the Last Emperor inside the octagon?

Czytaj dokładniej. http://cohones.mmarocks.pl/topic/plotki-ploteczki-userow/page/34#post-281305

do zamknięcia.

Back