Alex Ariza: Dana White ma racje...

mrtwig

Brutaal
Welterweight
"Bob Arum to zachłanna świnia". Takie słowa padły z ust trenera jednego z najlepszych bokserów p4p na świecie.

In an interview with FightHype, Manny Pacquiao's S&C coach Alex Ariza about the failure to make a Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr., and why Dana White is right about Bob Arum. White recently referred to Arum as a big, fat, lying, dirty, two-faced, scumbag pig.

I think that's the fight that everybody wants to see. Here's the thing, Dana White is 100% absolutely correct. Bob Arum is a greedy pig. Now I see.

That's exactly why Dana White has been so successful and Bob Arum sees him as such a threat, because he puts the fights together that the people want to see. It's about putting the best fights on. That's why people love the UFC so much, because the fights are so competitive.

Even though he had the biggest fight with Nick Diaz and they went back and forth at each other, Dana did the right thing by the sport and he still put him and BJ Penn together and made them fight.

Arum hates Floyd Mayweather, can't stand him, doesn't want to see him make a dollar, can't stand Golden Boy, doesn't want to do business with them, but instead of doing what's best for the sport, what's best or the fans, and what's best for the fighters because they'll get the payday of a lifetime, no, it's all about him. "I don't like him, so f--- him!" I mean, right or wrong?

Unless you can tell me and convince me otherwise, because I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I think he really wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. He's right. Bob is the one interfering and f------ s--- up

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/366822/Manny-Pacquiao-coach-Dana-White-right-about-Bob-Arum/

Back