Newsy MMA Userów

(Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is Khabib's father and coach.)

Original in Russian:
"Я прощаю Конора Магрегора , все в прошлом . Надо сделать анализ всего что происходило и извлечь уроки . Пообщавшись с аксакалами и мудрыми земляками , решили двигаться к другим высотам . Я надеюсь в этом есть благо ."

Translation:
"I forgive Conor McGregor, all is in the past. (We) need to analyze everything that happened and learn from it. After speaking with the elders and wise compatriots we have decided to move on to new heights. I hope there is benefit in this."

@baju

Former UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping and stand-up comedian Luis J. Gomez discuss everything UFC 229 - Conor vs Khabib fight breakdown, speculation on whether there will be a rematch, Bisping's vantage point of the post fight craziness, comparison between how Conor's dolly incident and Khabib's post fight actions, requests to monitor pre-fight interations between fighters, Ferguson vs Pettis, props to Pettis' corner men, UFC production value, listener questions and plenty more!

(Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is Khabib's father and coach.)

Original in Russian:
"Я прощаю Конора Магрегора , все в прошлом . Надо сделать анализ всего что происходило и извлечь уроки . Пообщавшись с аксакалами и мудрыми земляками , решили двигаться к другим высотам . Я надеюсь в этом есть благо ."

Translation:
"I forgive Conor McGregor, all is in the past. (We) need to analyze everything that happened and learn from it. After speaking with the elders and wise compatriots we have decided to move on to new heights. I hope there is benefit in this."

@baju
Chodzi o to, ze oni go „nie kilim”?

DpB71mGVAAAz0OY.jpg:large

dwuznacznie to zabrzmi... ale autor trafił w sedno:

"The second consisted of Khabib lying on top of McGregor who stared blankly into the distance like someone enduring an underwhelming sexual experience for the sake of the money. It's the classic Vegas expression."
poza tym, że krytykowali Konora, to pojechali po mma, Khabibie, UFC, więc nie ma się z czego śmiać, ale tekst dobry

Jeżeli to się potwierdzi, to UFC 229 Będzie trzecim (!!!) najlepiej sprzedającym się eventem ppv w historii. Na pierwszym may-pac, na drugim may-mac. Mayweather vs De la Hoya miało wynik 2.4 miliona sprzedanych ppv.

UFC jest w dupie :)

Jak Majtasowi wyjdzie luj ogłuszacz to Turlaskowi zgaśnie światło, tak może być! Tajny plan łysego uja na cięcie kosztów... na mistrzowskich wypłatach grubaskaturlaska.

5 rund Derrica Lewisa - to trzeba zobaczyć...

Jeżeli to się potwierdzi, to UFC 229 Będzie trzecim (!!!) najlepiej sprzedającym się eventem ppv w historii. Na pierwszym may-pac, na drugim may-mac. Mayweather vs De la Hoya miało wynik 2.4 miliona sprzedanych ppv.

UFC jest w dupie :)

Ciekawe ile dziś by zrobiło MayPac2

Back