Newsy MMA Userów

z profilu Cyborgówny @Cloud obczaj to, będzie na niusa( zaznaczylem najwazniejsze :D )

Cyborg Nation
1f6a8.png

Amanda Nunes Leoa is lying about her injury. The UFC just informed my manager she is cleared to compete!
I'm ready to fight now, I'm not injured and I am healthy and training!

The UFC is leaving me without a fight as punishment for something that feels personal. They gave Holly Holm a fight against Megan Anderson, the only other opponent in my weight class so I would be forced to sit. They are now refusing to sign Ediane Gomes, Cindy Dandois, or Pam Sorenson instead making me sit out one year of my prime.

I sell PPV’s and my fans like my fights. The UFC is forcing me to lose a year of my prime sitting on the sidelines to face an opponent already cleared to fight now!
Cyborg Nation let the UFC know you want me to fight this summer! #ufc228 #ufcfn137
•••#FREECYBORG•••

z profilu Cyborgówny @Cloud obczaj to, będzie na niusa( zaznaczylem najwazniejsze :D )

Cyborg Nation
1f6a8.png

Amanda Nunes Leoa is lying about her injury. The UFC just informed my manager she is cleared to compete!
I'm ready to fight now, I'm not injured and I am healthy and training!

The UFC is leaving me without a fight as punishment for something that feels personal. They gave Holly Holm a fight against Megan Anderson, the only other opponent in my weight class so I would be forced to sit. They are now refusing to sign Ediane Gomes, Cindy Dandois, or Pam Sorenson instead making me sit out one year of my prime.

I sell PPV’s and my fans like my fights. The UFC is forcing me to lose a year of my prime sitting on the sidelines to face an opponent already cleared to fight now!
Cyborg Nation let the UFC know you want me to fight this summer! #ufc228 #ufcfn137
•••#FREECYBORG•••
Wklejenie posta z FB jest a tak trudne?

Jeśli chodzi o Tilla to mam info, że tweety Woodleya to ściema i tak naprawdę to walka jest już dopięta i będzie main eventem UFC 228. Walka będzie ogłoszona w okresie najbliższych dni. Co do tego, co Ariel pisał na temat pozbawienia Kolby pasa to już raczej więcej niż tylko plany.

Back