Ciuchy, szmaty, ubrania. Moda i trendy.

Spoko wykonanie jest tych butów i nawet jak na sztuczny nubuk to jest ok jakość, jakkolwiek to brzmi :D #sięwtrące

PS niebieski kolor lepszy.
Po przecenie za 350~ to chyba spoko opcja, kminie!

ccwRMv9.jpg

a się udało.

Kod zniżkowy do answer od wydawnictwa znak: ZNAK20 ważny do końca grudnia.
Kod do Maurizio Benttoni PREZENT ważny do 24.12 -30%
W logo też jest bon na 100zł do wólczanki.

https://www.wykop.pl/link/4027093/buty-jak-zalatwic-oszustow-ktorzy-nie-uznaja-reklamacji/

Grubo

"Tak to ta firma:

sklepkoszykarza.pl, worldbox.pl, sportowysklep.pl, chmielna20.pl, sklepbiegacza.pl i wiele innych. Jak widać SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j.
ul. Prosta 38, 10-029 Olsztyn, Polska
NIP 7390202240
REGON 510525357
nie uznaje reklamacji"

Joan Smith We received many notification about incorrect complaint process in your store about our products (NIKE), so the management of the company has ordered an investigation into these abuses. We will contact with all contractors who sell our products and verify that they comply with customer service standards. We can not allow our brand to be in such a situation. In the event of breaches of our standards, we will finish the cooperation with unreliable companies, and we will not hesitate to bring the case to the court in the case of particularly unethical incidents. Our European Headquarters will contact you in this case, in the meantime please keep our complaint process standards.

For more information do not hesitate to contact me:
Joan Smith
Customer Service Manager at Nike World Headquarters
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: 1-503-671-6453
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT (GMT-8), Monday - Friday)

https://www.wykop.pl/link/4027093/buty-jak-zalatwic-oszustow-ktorzy-nie-uznaja-reklamacji/

Grubo

"Tak to ta firma:

sklepkoszykarza.pl, worldbox.pl, sportowysklep.pl, chmielna20.pl, sklepbiegacza.pl i wiele innych. Jak widać SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j.
NIP 7390202240
REGON 510525357

nie uznaje reklamacji"

Joan Smith We received many notification about incorrect complaint process in your store about our products (NIKE), so the management of the company has ordered an investigation into these abuses. We will contact with all contractors who sell our products and verify that they comply with customer service standards. We can not allow our brand to be in such a situation. In the event of breaches of our standards, we will finish the cooperation with unreliable companies, and we will not hesitate to bring the case to the court in the case of particularly unethical incidents. Our European Headquarters will contact you in this case, in the meantime please keep our complaint process standards.

Joan Smith
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Legit ta informacja od NIKE? Haha, grubo.

Grubo

"Tak to ta firma:

NIP 7390202240
REGON 510525357

nie uznaje reklamacji"

Joan Smith
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Myślałem, że taki ciemnogród w kontekście reklamacji jest dawno za nami...

Po prostu jakość Nike pikuje w dół do poziomu chińszczyzny. Wystarczy porównać buty bardzo dobrych ale mniej znanych marek.

Back